Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 1 Review

After leaving my sisters house in AR we headed through OK and stopped off at a couple different campgrounds. We stayed for a few days once we found one we liked. It was in the Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. It's a really pretty place. I recommend visiting it if you're ever in southwest OK.

They're are wild animals that wander around and even go through the campsites sometimes!

Our just hang out on the side of the road like this guy was. I though bison/buffalo traveled together but maybe not?

They also had lots of cattle roaming around...and if you know me (or maybe it's a secret) I LOVE looking at./watching cows. I don't know why. but seriously, I make Benjamin slow down if we're driving by cows.

I really liked this guy. Aren't his colors just so pretty?


We passed SO many of these windmills...or whatever they're called...after leaving Doris Campground heading south to TX to hang out with Benjamin's grandma...which you can read about here. They are all about wind power out here! So cool. We want one of our own someday...but not likely with how much they cost! Never hurts to dream though.

~Jessi

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Perhentian' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP