Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Work, Work, Work


First off, thanks to everyone for keeping up with us.It has been a lot of fun driving around and seeing everything.

So far this trip has been a definitive test. A test on both of us to make sure this is really what we want to be doing for the next few months. There has been frustration over dishes, flies, bugs, shower houses, sleeping/sunburns, deciding what to down-size AGAIN, and what things we need to buy for this journey. Don't get me wrong, I love being able to do this, but I guess I had more of an idealistic idea of what things would be like.

Even with those frustrations however, it has been great. Right now we are in this state park in Texas and we love it. I think we kept traveling until we found a place we really liked. No chance to really have our "Sabbatical" just yet. No time for anything. I guess the first few weeks are supposed to be like this. But once we get our routine down, things will get even better.

It is weird not working. I think I have usually been so defined by what I do. It is nice to no longer have all the stresses of a business. That being said, I still do have some stresses I have to deal with, but they are no where near as bad as hoping to get the next client, etc.

But then again I am working! Apple decided to come out with their new iphone OS 4 and now I have to update over 40 apps so the audios work! My older apps had a different kind of media player and no longer work. : ( So I will be spending the next few days updating all of those. This update will be made in a way where I don't ever have to update them again (I hope).

So as I am definitely enjoying this trip so far, right now I have to work but at least I get a great view.

For those of you that don't know, I have to work every Tuesday and Thursday for most of the day in order for us to be out here like this. Our apps and Christian Hypnosis programs support us but they need lots of attention.

If you're wondering what apps I have out on the itunes store you'll have to go check them out because I have lots but I will direct you to my Ultimate Hypnosis App. It is probably my best app and has the best value and it is only .99 cents. You can also check out my apps on Windows, BlackBerry and Andriod.

-Benjamin

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Perhentian' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP