Wednesday, July 7, 2010

...oh, by the way.

After traveling near and far...we found it! OUR camper. Our home for the next few months. And we love it! It was love at first site really...

exactly what we were looking for. A Scamp. We've had fun fixing it up and getting it ready...well, it was camp-ready but NOT cute inside. So with a few touch ups of paint, new floors, new cushion covers, and curtains...she's now officially cute. I don't have pictures yet though, sorry...haven't gotten the after shots and I can't fully show her off without her make-over.

We started our journey a week ago today. Stopped off at my sisters in AR for a visit. LOVED seeing my family. My mom is visiting from Honduras and my brother came in from OK City for the weekend. It was wonderful. My nieces are growing and oh.SO.cute. See...
And I guess that about sums it up for now. We're in OK now (decided against the beach and are heading West already!). We'll be staying around Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge for a few days then will continue on to wherever the road takes us!

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Perhentian' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP